HOTLF Outreach Ministries
HOTLF is very family-centered and all children are welcome to participate during our services and activities.
Nursery is available for children ages 6 months to 24 months of age during the sermon part of all Sunday morning services with a staff of well trained and loving volunteers. *the Nursey is currently closed for early 2022, but weekly fun activity packets are available at the services for children of all ages.
A private room is available for nursing mothers or anyone with a young child. Changing tables are also in both bathrooms.
Children’s Church Ministry is offered for ages 8 to 12 years old on the third (3rd) Sundays of the month (except June—August).
HOTLF offers a variety of Connect Groups for all ages including for families, men, women, couples, individuals, college students, teens, and children. Connect Groups often meet in members’ homes, parks and other locations throughout Clinton County. We encourage you to join a Connect Group – to meet and make new friends, create meaningful relationships with others, be encouraged, great memories, laughter, and grow a deeper relationship with God
Pursuit Youth Group is for teens in seventh through twelfth grade, and meets Fridays at the Church (and other locations). This Youth Groups provides a great opportunity for teenagers to be in a positive peer environment, make great friendships, have fun, expand and learn more about Jesus, encounter the presence of God for themselves, discover their destiny and calling in God, and also serve with missions – volunteer projects and community service projects. More info on Pursuit Youth’s Instagram & Facebook accounts.
FGF — Full Gospel Fellowship is a Christian Campus Ministry club for college students at Lock Haven University. FGF is at the Haven to encourage college students to connect, discover and experience a deeper relationship with God, fulfill their calling in God, and be empowered to positively impact LHU community and the world. FGF meets Thursday’s 7pm – at LHU’s P.U.B – Parsons Union Building during Fall/Spring Academic Semesters from September to May. More info on FGF’s Instagram @lhuFGF and Facebook Full Gospel Fellowship
HOTLF Ladies Ministry is a wonderful connect group for women. We believe in the power of gathering as a community of women for strength and encouragement. Often about meets about 4-6 times on a Sunday evening. And each Summer and Fall – weekly have Bible Study Sessions.
Connect Prayer Groups with open prayer sessions available monthly and quarterly.
Witnessing Connect Group meets during the Summertime on Friday nights often at 7:00 PM. Contacts – Pastor John Snyder and Jeff Brinker.
- Members Class – new members and members
- Born to Grow Courses 1&2 – new believers and foundational spiritual growth
- Kingdom Principles Course — foundational spiritual growth
- Kingdom Growth Course – for spiritual growth
- Marriage Seminars (& Marriage Teachings) – for strengthening of marriage
- Children Classes for parents and child caretakers – Growing Kids God’s WayGrowing Kids God’s Way curriculum and classes for Infants, Toddlers, Middle Years, and Adolescents.
- Growing Kids God’s Way Growing Kids God’s Way curriculum and classes for Infants, Toddlers, Middle Years, and Adolescents.
HOTLF community has a variety of monthly and annual events and long standing fun traditions throughout the year. Including weekly summer picnics and game nights, Sweetheart’s Dinner (February), Annual Harvest Party (October), Annual Christmas Party (December) and other great activities like: homemade ice cream socials, movie nights, ladies teas, men’s baseball trips, children’s pageants and choirs, gardening and building projects, and volunteer projects.
Counseling and prayer are available upon request from the HOTLF Pastors and Elders.
- Salvation Army – Lock Haven, Pennsylvania. www.salvationarmy.org
- CCM – Clinton County Ministerium
CCM is comprised of ministers, churches, organizations from Clinton County that understand and take seriously the importance of being involved in the life of our community. CCM’s desire is to serve the people of our area by enabling and encouraging them through various means as they deal with the many pressures of life. CCM pastors meet monthly. Pastor John Snyder has been an active CCM member since 1988 and is a past president.
**For local assistance including possibly financial aid from the Clinton County Ministerium:
please Contact local Salvation Army Ph 570-748-2951 119 East Church St. Lock Haven, PA
- Gideons in Clinton County and Gideon’s International
International and USA Ministries
- Pastor Gary and Hazel Breaks – Stewarton, Scotland
Potter’s House Christian Fellowship
- Vadstena Kristna Center – Vadstena, Sweden
- Missionary Jon Cassel – former work with CBN
- Operation Christmas Child with Samaritan’s Purse International.
***HOTLF an official OCC Drop-Off Site – for shoebox drop-off donations every 3rd week of November. OCC Coordinator – Sarah Snyder
- Word of His Grace Ministries – Bill and Cynthia Garrett
Mission work in Upper Volta Region of Ghana
- Roanoke Gospel Outreach and Pastors Scott and Sandy Lyons – Virginia
- Elijah’s Missions – Elias and Sandra Koteita
- Missionaries Mark & Astrid
- Blue Ridge Bible College – Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Melvin and Anna High and Flame of Truth Ministries – Texas and Mexico