What We Believe
We are a Congregation that Believes:
- We believe there is one eternal God manifested as Father, Son and Holy Spirit and God is the creator of all things.
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives and shows us how to walk in a way that is pleasing to God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin and is the Son of God who loved us and gave Himself for us through His death on the cross.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe there is salvation in none other than Jesus. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. That Jesus lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to confirm His victory over sin and death.
- We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
- We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptized in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
- We believe we should love God with all our heart, mind, soul, and strength, and love our neighbor as we love ourselves.
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, walk righteously, fulfill our role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
- We believe in the power and significance of the body of Christ, and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together for fellowship and prayer.
- We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and blessed lives in order to help others more effectively.
- We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or Hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.
We’d love to hear what you believe – and why. You’re always welcome!